What is NLP? NLP is the art and science of communication. NLP stands for “neuro-linguistic programming”. Neuro outlines what happens in your mind. Linguistic makes reference to the words you use in your communication as well as your body language and how you employ it. The NLP program addresses the continuous patterns of conduct that one learns and then repeats. Therefore, NLP practitioner training offers instructors with all the expertise they require to teach effectively. In addition, the NLP practitioner training has helped aspiring coaches to understand about particular issues concerning organizational coaching. The knowledge obtained from NLP practitioner training involves how to manage:
- the clients and buyer agreements
- coaching relationship
NLP consists of a ‘parts model’ which states that internal ‘parts’ should be understood and utilized metaphorically rather than as a literal fact. TheNLP model proposes that each person has a non-predefined multitude of identity ‘parts’. Some of these parts are prominent at one time and others sometimes, but all interact with each other in some way. The interaction may be characterized by opposition or silence. In NLP Performance Partnership every part is seen to have a positive intention that accomplishes a useful purpose. There is an opportunity for new parts to develop as required and the old parts can be transformed or united easily. As a matter of fact, parts form teams and these teams go through various procedures to attain a specific goal such as:
- emotional support
Assumptions of NLP
There are several assumptions of NLP that include:
– The explanation of your communication is the reply you receive. Individuals obtain information that is filtered by their internal mental perception of the universe.
– Everyone has all that they require to create a change within themselves.
– The differences people make in regard to their behavior, environment, and encounters are represented through the five senses.
– There is a framework to experience. The potential to transform a procedure by which individuals encounter reality is more valuable as compared to changing the content of their encounter of reality.
– Human beings never know reality but will only realize their perceptions of reality.
Features of NLP
The features of NLP include:
· NLP is post-Newtonian. This implies that NLP is founded on the late 20th-century advances in physics. The advances in physics assume that the universe does not consist of a collection of things but rather of processes and patterns.
· NLP is efficient. NLP does not pursue causes that cannot be resolved but instead asks useful questions such as where? and who?
· NLP is not linear. NLP does not restrict itself to effect thinking but concentrates on the whole system in a rational way.
· NLP is non-Aristotelian. This means that NLP is a procedure and structure-oriented.
NLP can be used in areas of individual change or self-improvement. Also, NLP can be used to move past difficult memories and painful trauma. The advantage of NLP is that it is successful across various situations. This is because it assists you to revise perceptions and thoughts. Perceptions and thoughts are subjective, which means that they can be reinterpreted. It is the reinterpretation that helps someone to release the negative feelings caused by unattained goals and bad experiences. Visit http://www.performancepartnership.com/Courses/NLP-Practitioner-Certification/.